Overview of the internship:
· Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon culture.
· Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
· Learn how AWS position solutions to customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
· Actively penetrate whitespace accounts to provide access for our sales teams.
· Navigate prospective accounts to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
· Achieve activity targets from assigned territory or set of accounts.
¿Qué estamos buscando?
Graduating from a Bachelor's or Master's degree during 2024.
Fluent written and verbal communication in English, and any other languages
Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.)
Passion for technology sales.
Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales.
Strong interest in a technology sales career upon graduation.
Comfortable collaborating with extended teams.
Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
Personas con discapacidad: Será necesario disponer de un Certificado de Discapacidad oficial igual o superior al 33% emitido por el organismo público competente.
? Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
? Hybrid working (team dependent)
? Networking opportunities with fellow interns
? Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
? Mentorship and career development
If you- re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies.
The Internship starts in June 12th and ends in September 1st of 2023