Are you passionate about the world of HR?
Are you a recent graduate looking for professional development?
From Adecco Group we are looking for a specialist to join the HR team of a leading company in industrial and medical gases.
You will work in the European headquarters of the company, located in Madrid.
We give you the opportunity to work in a multinational company and to be able to develop in the HR sector, in the areas of learning, development and recruitment, and to work with teams from different countries.
You would be part of the European HR and Internal Communication team with daily interaction with all team members, having the support and learning experiences needed to perform your job.
- Degree in Law, Labour Relations, Psychology, or similar.
- Minimum level of English C1.
- Minimum of one year experience in the sector.
- Availability to travel outside the country.
- Provide logistical support to face-to-face trainings held at the Madrid headquarters. Availability to travel to other European locations is required in case support is needed.
- Organisation of rooms and materials for trainers and training participants.
- Define action plans to promote the use of the company's internal platform among employees, create relevant learning materials, assign them to employees and follow up their completion.
- Posting vacancies, screening of candidates and interviews.
- Supporting the internal communication department, creating articles, presentations and managing translations provided by other countries.
- Full time M-F from 8:00 to 17:00.
- Temporary contract with Adecco (long term forecast).
- Salary range: 25.000 € gross/year.