We are looking for an intern to work in the IT Team, based at Hotel Group- s EMEA headquarters in Madrid for 6 months.
The IT intern will be an important support figure within the IT team and will provide help in different daily tasks and projects, actively contributing to improve the quality of the service and to ensure the whole company runs smoothly.
The trainee will be trained by the IT Managers in the first weeks in order to develop the necessary knowledge and skills to be an independent problem-solver. The internship is a great opportunity to get to know how an IT team works, develop new skills and gain experience in the IT field.
¿Qué estamos buscando?
- Help the IT team with daily administrative tasks
- Setting up of the different equipment (laptop, workplaces, accounts)
- Contribute to the implementation of small projects together with the team
- Taking care of the inventory
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests (Help Desk)
- Participate on follow up on IT tickets
A SUCCESSFUL TRAINEE:
- Has to be enrolled in a school program in order to be eligible for the internship
- Has affinity with IT in the academic curricula
- Has a good understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 (installation and configuration, imaging solutions- ), Android / iOS. MacOS would be a plus
- Is supportive
- Video collaboration systems (Logitech or other Teams based)
- Has good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills. Other MS365 tools: Teams specially
- Is fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Has a sharp eye for detail and is very accurate and precise
- Has soft skills and is a good communicator
- Must be able to prioritise and work within tight deadlines
- Is trustworthy, has a high level of passion and integrity
- Can work in Europe
Personas con discapacidad: Será necesario disponer de un Certificado de Discapacidad oficial igual o superior al 33% emitido por el organismo público competente.
- Horario: de lunes a jueves de 9 a 18 (1 hora de descanso) + 1 día libre por mes.
- Compensación/ayuda al estudio de 700€/ mes
- Continuidad: - We grow talent, talent grows us- y por eso apostamos por los trainees para que puedan tener un plan de desarrollo profesional (y personal) dentro de la compañía.
- Duración de las prácticas: en principio buscamos 6 meses pero siempre con posibilidad de extensión.